Monday, October 18, 2010

A Tiny Murloc in a Giant Whirlpool

First off, let me say hello to anyone who is reading this blog!  How you found it at this point I don't know, but this is the very beginning of what I anticipate will be a regular entry on all things related to the game World of Warcraft.

My creation of this blog is driven by my love of WoW along with the the joy I take from writing about this interesting topic.  My goal is to keep you on the cutting edge of WoW news and also to follow the activities of my main character in WoW, Cuttingedge (get it?).  I hope to have most entries have content of a bit of both topics in them.  I'll touch on the WoW news of the day and my opinions of it followed by what I'm up to in the game along with random thoughts, tips, and even strategies.  My next entry in the blog will focus purely on the background of myself and my character but after that the format should stabilize over time.

Let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment