Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Patch and Violet is my Favorite Color

Today Blizzard sent out a mini patch to all WoW servers.  No content here, but it fixes a lot of annoying bugs that have plagued everyone since they released 4.0.1.  Now everyone should be able to do the headless horseman daily boss without fear of being disconnected!

Some Random thoughts from Blizzcon:

  • Diablo 3 stole the show in my opinion, really it was the only game which had anything new to talk about.
  • The opening ceremony was lack luster.  What was the point of the whole geek thing?  I didn't get it.  I kept thinking that it was going to go somewhere but it never did.  Some nice splashes with Diablo 3 but nothing earth shattering.
  • It was nice to hear the Starcraft 2 team talk about how the ranking system actually works.  I feel at least a little better now.
  • Metzen is hilarious, he should have been on every panel.  Watching him answer questions was worth it alone.
  • It's cool that they're giving out 1000 Diablo 3 beta keys for show goers but why stop at 1000?
  • I can't believe how much content they had, I'm still trying to watch some of it.

Yesterday was also a great day for Cuttingedge personally.  After a long hard journey he finally got the achievement [What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been]

No comments:

Post a Comment