Friday, October 22, 2010

10 Things I want to see from Blizzcon 2010

Here's a slight deviation from all things WoW with a few thoughts on Blizzard's upcoming show.  Blizzcon starts in just over an hour and here are 10 things that I hope to see:

  1. More details about Blizzard's mysterious new MMO.  I have a feeling we might only get a little glimpse if anything, but something is better than nothing.
  2. Diablo 3's 5th class.  Possibly some sort of bow wielding character?
  3. A Diablo 3 release date.  A guy can dream...
  4. Patch 4.0.3 for WoW date.  I'm sure blizzard knows when they want this to land.
  5. New starcraft 2 expansion details.  Give me anything!
  6. WoW Patch 4.1 sneak peak.
  7. Starcraft 2 next patch sneak peak.
  8. A lot more diablo 3 gameplay details and videos.
  9. Something I would have never thought I'd see.
  10. Crazy costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment