Sunday, October 24, 2010

Insane in the Membrane

I spent the last 2 days watching most of the Blizzcon coverage via the webcast and boy is there a lot of content from that show.  Now that blizzard has 3 relevant titles there is love spread around everywhere.  Overall I was mostly pleased with the show.  There weren't any earth shattering announcements but there didn't have to be to have a lot of good content.  I'll have more of my reactions to some of the information in the coming days but I have to start off on the topic that annoys me the most from Blizzcon.

Blizzard basically said that the [Insane in the Membrane] achievement in WoW will no longer really exist in cataclysm.  This is contrary to what they had said a year earlier where they claimed that there was nothing to worry about and it would still be in the game.  It sounds like this is untrue and myself and I'm sure many other people are very disappointed.  I started chipping away at this feat of strength myself and I have no chance to get it done before the whole world changes.  If I had known it wasn't going to exist I wouldn't have even bothered with it.  Normally I think Blizzard does a good job of warning players about changes but I think they really dropped the ball on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment