Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm back!

I decided it might be a good time to resurrect the blog!  Why you ask?  Well it's something I enjoy doing a lot, I just wasn't making time for it before.  Cataclysm sucked up quite a bit of my time and that's died down a bit now so
A. I have more time to blog and
B. There isn't quite the flurry of news which is difficult for me to keep up with. 

I am going to make a few tweaks to the format though.  While the main focus of the blog will always be world of warcraft, I'll also throw in some other MMOs which have caught my interest.  Currently I've been playing Rift a bit, so you might hear me talk about that until that gets old.  The second change I'm going to make is that I know I probably can't keep this blog updated daily.  My aim for this blog will be to update it about 3 times per week.

It's been about 4 months since the last post and much has happened since then.  Cataclysm had a pretty successful launch and I am loving the expansion.  I have also found an excellent raid group from my guild in "The League".  We started raiding a bit late but we are tearing through content like there's no tomorrow, so expect to hear my impressions of some of the raid bosses as we progress.

All in all, glad to be back though!

No comments:

Post a Comment